Instructions for e-Poster presenters
- e-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time
- Deadline for uploading your e-Poster: Tuesday, 20 June, 2023
- Please upload your e-Poster via Congress platform
Electronic posters only – no paper posters
- Please note that only e-Posters will be accepted for ELS 2023
- No paper posters will be accepted
What is an e-Poster?
- An e-Poster is an electronic poster displayed on special LCD screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster
How is my e-poster being displayed?
- All e-posters will be available for viewing at e-Poster stations at the Congress venue
- Online in the Congress app
Authors' contact e-mail
- If you wish to be contacted by audience interested in your e-poster, please include your contact e-mail address in the e-Poster
Using the CONGRESS PLATFORM to upload a presentation
1. After logging in to the VIRTUAL PLATFORM, you will be prompted to enter the password that was sent to the email address you used to register for the congress. Please check your email inbox for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org (eventually SPAM).
2. Once logged in, locate the "Personal page" option in the upper right corner, right under your name.
3. Click on the "Upload presentation" button to begin the upload process.
4. Please ensure that your presentation file meets the following requirements:
- File size limit: 200 MB
- Supported file types: PPTX, PDF
Technical Instruction and Preparation of the e-Poster
- You can use our TEMPLATE for preparing your e-Poster (MS PowerPoint template)
- Max 1 slide per e-Poster is allowed (e-Poster shall be self-explaining)
- Posters for virtual display must be prepared in PORTRAIT style (please DO NOT prepare a landscape poster)
- Screen size is 62,257 cm x 110,693 cm (width x height). e-Poster has to be compliant with this size - width of the document is adjusted to the screen width (it is a must to setup width of the document to 62,257 cm), height of the document is arbitrary, e-Poster is scrollable, however we recommend the height 110,693 cm
- Do NOT exceed the overall dimensions of the e-Poster
- Recommended minimum font size is 24 points
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail like image or graph can be zoomed in
- It is possible to attach a video file in standard formats to e-Poster (AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, etc., The size of the video file must be no bigger then 15 MB)
- Poster has to be either in PDF or PPTX formate
All the information provided in an e-Poster is the full responsibility of the author.