FREE PAPERS (ORAL) - Instructions for Speakers
- Max lenght: 7 minutes
- PPTX (PowerPoint), 16:9 format
- Upload your presentation either through Congress platform or in Speakers Ready Room
Preparing your Presentation
Please prepare your presentation in 16:9 format (screen are in format ratio 16:9), the traditional 4:3 presentation format will be also accepted, and you can use it. However, such a presentation may not look good on larger screens.
We recommend you save your PowerPoint presentation using PPT(X) format.
- Please include Conflict of Interest Disclosure in your presentation (included also in our template).
Images / Videos
- JPG is the most frequently used format and preffered format.
- GIF, TIF, BMP and PNG are also accepted.
- To display images in a good quality during presentation, a resolution of up to 250 dpi is sufficient. Higher image resolution only increases the file size and does not make the image look sharper on the screen. Please compress the images in your presentation to the recommended resolution.
- If your presentation contains a video, please come to the Spekaers Ready Room earlier so that we can test whether your video format is compatible with our software and whether the video has been inserted correctly.
- The intro and background template slides are available HERE. It is not mandatory to use them for the presentation(s).
Uploading my Presentation in Speakers Ready Room
- All presentations has to be uploaded. Either in “Speakers Ready Room” and at least 30 minutes in advance of your session or through the CONGRESS PLATFORM before congress.
- We kindly ask you to bring your presentation on USB memory stick or External hard drive (USB-A/USB-C) to the Speakers Ready Room where the technicians will upload the presentation into the system.
Using the CONGRESS PLATFORM to upload a presentation
- Use the CONGRESS platform only in advance of the congress. On-site, please use Speakers Ready Room.
1. After logging in to the VIRTUAL PLATFORM, you will be prompted to enter the password that was sent to the email address you used to register for the congress. Please check your email inbox for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org (eventually SPAM).
2. Once logged in, locate the "Personal page" option in the upper right corner, right under your name.
3. Click on the "Upload presentation" button to begin the upload process.
4. Please ensure that your presentation file meets the following requirements:
- File size limit: 200 MB
- Supported file types: PPTX, PDF (for VIDEO PRESENTATIONS please upload it physically in Speakers Ready Room)
- All session halls are equipped with standard PowerPoint presentation facilities.
- A technician is available in every session room to provide assistance when needed.
- Please be present in the session room 15 minutes prior the start of your session and follow the instructions from the Chairs and/or technician. During your presentation a remote control will be available for controlling your presentation.
- Please observe the 7 minute allotted to you as you will not be permitted to speak for longer time.
- At the end of the Symposium, all presentations will be deleted from the presentation system and computers on-site.
- Please be informed that presenting from your personal computer will not be permitted. All videos have to be uploaded into system in Speakers Ready Room.
All the information provided in a Presentation is the full responsibility of the author