Video Presentation - Instructions for Speakers
- Max lenght: 7 minutes
- MP4, 16:9 format
Preparing your Video Presentation
Please prepare your video in 16:9 format (screen are in format ratio 16:9), the traditional 4:3 (or other different ratios) video format will be also accepted, and you can use it. However, such a presentation may not look good on larger screens.
We recommend you save your video using .mp4 format.
- Please provide Conflict of Interest Disclosure during your lecture.
- You may select one of the options below to explain your video:
- Live explanation/lecture on-site (your video will have no sound)
- Pre-made speech already included in your video (no live explanation)
Uploading my Video
- All presentations has to be uploaded in “Speakers Ready Room” (the exact room within the Congress venue will be specified in May/ June) and at least 1 hour in advance of your session.
- We kindly ask you to bring your video on USB memory stick or External hard drive (USB-A/USB-C) to the Speakers Ready Room where the technicians will upload the presentation into the system.
- All session halls are equipped with standard presentation facilities.
- During your presentation a remote control will be available for controlling your video (start and pause).
- A technician is available in every session room to provide assistance when needed.
- Please be present in the session room 15 minutes prior the start of your session and follow the instructions from the Chairs and/or technician.
- Please observe the 7 minute allotted to you as you will not be permitted to speak for longer time.
- At the end of the Symposium, all videos will be deleted from the presentation system and computers on-site.
- Please be informed that presenting from your personal computer will not be permitted. All videos have to be uploaded into system in Speakers Ready Room.
All the information provided in a Video is the full responsibility of the author